Hayleys Consumer Products Limited, a subsidiary of Hayleys Group, today announced the launch of two new Xerox digital color printers, the Xerox Color J75 and C75. The digital equipment address varied requirements of print providers – from printing coated brochures, newsletters, presentations to direct mailers and booklets – in a cost effective manner, with a faster turnaround time.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Sarath Ganegoda, Managing Director, Hayleys Consumer said, “Businesses are increasingly looking at personalized and impactful communication to gain consumer mindshare. Therefore, as an ongoing commitment to our customers, we have launched a product that is world class. Renowned for its quality and dependability, the Xerox Color printers will undoubtedly add value to any company’s collateral.”
Also commenting at the launch, Mr. Arvind Chabra, Head- International Distributors Operation & Paper Business, Xerox India said, “Xerox has always set new benchmark for quality, with its innovative and revolutionary technologies. We are proud of our ability to understand customers’ requirements and provide solutions for real business. Color has revolutionized the printing industry and Xerox is way ahead of the curve to take advantage of the opportunity. Our new digital color press, J75 and C75, will strengthen our leadership in the space and help our customers grow faster.”
“Hayleys Consumer has been in the forefront of the Imaging & Information industry for several decades and our partnership with Xerox goes back well over a decade. We are confident that the introduction of this advanced machine would transform the Sri Lankan printing industry” said Mr. Bimal Silva – Director / Chief Executive Officer.
Key highlights of J75:
- It automates great colour and runs heavyweight stocks at full rated speed, 76ipm A4 (64 to 300gsm), leveraging maximum print speed with excellent print quality.
- Ensures productivity and more flexibility to take on demanding jobs with automatic duplexing on heavyweight stocks up to 300 gsm.
- Provides enhanced image quality with inline spectrophotometer & ACQS colour management tools ensuring colour stability, accuracy and repeatability.
- Provides scalable feeding and finishing solutions that produce a range of high-value applications.
- Adding to the press’ productivity are workflow solutions from Xerox and business partners that simplify the production of applications ranging from postcards to booklets.
Key highlights of C75:
- The Xerox Color C75 Press is a versatile production power in a small footprint and provides the flexibility to produce the most demanding print jobs. It runs stocks at 76ipm A4.
- Offers SIQA which provides advanced image quality with an innovative set of options—all designed to produce outstanding, accurate, and consistent quality.
- The user interface is designed for flexibility and users can scan copy and print with ease and have the power to produce the most complex jobs with outstanding productivity.
- Provides outstanding colour quality with Fogra certification as well as being licensed by PANTONE® for spot colour matching to the PANTONE Matching System, PANTONE Goe and PANTONE PLUS
About Hayleys Consumer: Hayleys Consumer Products Limited a subsidiary of Hayleys PLC, markets and distributes a wide range of world renowned brands in Personal Care, Baby Care, Photo Imaging, Lighting, Healthcare, and Home Care which entails brands like Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Gillette, Olay, Pampers, Whisper, Tide, Fujifilm, Philips Lighting, Pringles, 3M First Aid Dressing, Kiwi, Mr. Muscle and Baygon.
About Xerox: With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.